This week’s round-up includes great packing tips and luggage recommendations from the pros, summer travel ideas, and important flight news to be aware of. Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss my weekly travel updates! If you missed Volume 1 or 2, you can find them here.
Packing Tips & Baggage
- I am so torn on whether or not I should buy a hardside carry-on suitcase. These are some of the top styles I’m considering.
- The Best Weekender Bags For Any Style – something for everyone
- Speaking of weekender bags, I continue to hear great things about Lo & Sons. I loved seeing how one of my absolute favorite travel bloggers packed hers!
- Packing Tips From Women Who Travel For Work – I follow many of the same rules when I pack!
- How YouTube influencers prep for a trip – packing a carry on for 2 weeks & treating yourself before traveling
- Everyone has made one of these classic packing mistakes at some point – don’t let it happen to you!
Restaurant & Bar Recommendations Around The World
- Top Chef fans traveling to Spain? Where one of my favorite judges went with her family (churros shop?! yes please)
- Preparing to see this luxe & girly rose rooftop all over Instagram this summer
- I’ve never been Vegan so maybe this is old news, but this Vegan restaurant locator looks very helpful if you are!
- I was so excited to see one of the Napa wineries I visited in this round-up of The World’s Most Stunning Wineries
Destinations To Consider
- Still no plans for July 4th? Take a last-minute trip!
- Looking to take a road trip this summer? Check out the best and worst states for it.
- The Ultimate Paris Bucket List – saving this round-up for a future trip
- I want to go back to LA so badly! Save this Blogger-Approved Weekend Guide to Los Angeles for a lot of Instagram likes
- Another place I’d love to go back to is Washington D.C. and am saving this 36-hour guide (aren’t her pictures gorgeous?!)
Flight News & Tips
- Did you hear about Delta’s new emotional support animal policy?
- If you travel with any powders, such as mix-ins for beverages, protein powder or baby powder, make sure you read this new TSA restriction!
- The only U.S. city to offer non-stop flights to 6 continents around the world – I was surprised!
- The top 3 cheapest weekends to travel this summer!
- 10 Things You Must Do Before Boarding A Plane – I always opt-in for flight alerts via text, usually when I book my flight.
In Case You Missed It
- My Master Packing Lists (For Men & Women)
- Where To Stay & Eat in Austin, TX
- My First Trip To New Orleans, LA
Follow my Pinterest page for awesome travel articles daily!