Do you ever go on vacation, come back, and feel like there are so many new things and changes all around you? I do! To be honest, I’m still catching up… three weeks later. It’s one of the reasons why I created (and genuinely enjoy) putting together these round-ups of links. It forces me to put my to-do list aside to read a ton of articles all over the internet and “stay in the know”… or at least try to! We are also now in fall, which is such a fun and exciting season when it comes to both food and travel.
If you didn’t already see them, I’ve published three Europe trip-related posts! I shared the 19 things I learned about traveling in Europe as an American (that I didn’t know from my previous trip over ten years ago, but wish I did). I reviewed my new (and amazing) travel gear, including the popular Away Carry-On and a backpack I love. I also went into detail about how and what I packed in these carry-on bags for three weeks (a major personal accomplishment).
There is so much more to come, which you can easily follow via my Instagram, subscribing to my newsletter, or by using the Discover feature at the top of my blog. Most importantly, city guides including London, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Day Trips, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest are planned to go live starting next week through the end of November! So excited to share them 🙂 Now on to links…
Falling in Love with Fall
- I can only imagine how beautiful Chicago is in the fall! These are the best views from a local blogger. Where to eat and drink before and after fall leaves sightseeing? I have a guide for that, except of course I went at the end of April when it was cold and rainy every day, but they are cozy spots nonetheless.
- The most adorable and incredible photos of fall family fun in Vermont. The Northeast is so magical this time of year.
- My favorite time to explore outside of NYC when I lived there was in the fall. This weekend travel guide to Upstate New York reminded me of all that. Here are more places to consider too. I’m going to share my favorite NYC fall memories very soon!
- It’s no surprise that Paris would be absolutely glorious in the fall. I also love these photos of Paris at night. Europe lights up at night in the most magnificent way!
The Wanderlust Continues
- I have had South America high on my travel bucket list for a few years now, and these breathtaking photos made it jump even higher. WOW!
- Speaking of my bucket list, I’d love to explore more of California and there is no better way than a Pacific Coast road trip. As much as I am an East Coast girl, I have loved the West Coast from trips to Napa, Sonoma and Seattle.
- I love reading travel guides for places I have already traveled to. Where did they go?! I had so many of these London spots on my list but didn’t make it to ANY that she covered! Goes to show how many amazing places are in London. I guess I need to go back…also to the 2018 Best Bar in the World. Stay tuned for my London guide covering 5 whole days of amazing places!
- I never gave climate change much of a thought when it comes to traveling. Visit these 8 places sooner than later before they are gone!
- I absolutely loved the small cities in Europe that we visited, and would enjoy going to more in the future like these.
- I’ve had Ireland and Scotland on my wishlist since the movie P.S. I Love You came out, haha. I never thought about a cruise to explore them. Looks very cool!
- I’ve recently started learning more about natural wines due to histamine sensitivities. Saving this list of the most important natural wine bars in America!
- This Barbecue Nation exhibit at the Atlanta History Center sounds really interesting. I’ve flown through Atlanta airport so many times but still have yet to explore the city. Hoping to change that very soon
New & Noteworthy in Orlando
- I’m excited to try some new openings this fall including Whippoorwill Beer House and Package Store, The Ramen, and Sette (might end up being spring but we’ll see).
- More Pizza Bruno? Yes, please!
Exciting Plans in West Palm Beach
- I’m going to see Jerry Seinfeld at the Kravis Center this Friday and I’m SO excited! There are still tickets available too!
- A new Southern kitchen & tap restaurant is opening on Clematis (where Alchemist used to be, RIP) called Batch. I’m excited to try it out!
- P.S. I’m working on a West Palm Beach city guide (finally)!