I recently shared “The 21 Best Things I Ate in 2021” and today I wanted to share the drinks version. I’ll keep it short and sweet as I’ve detailed more of the details in the moment on Instagram @adventuresingourmet, in my travel guides, and in my Orlando Bar Guide. I already have some new favorites for 2022 I can’t wait to share soon in more regular updates!
Orlando – Coffee & Tea
- Iced matcha lattes from Matcha House Tea & Creamery and Matcha Cafe Maiko in Mills 50/Colonialtown. I’m still figuring out the best way to order the level of sweetness I want but I’m still enjoying the process. Any tips?
- Anything from Lobos Coffee Roasters in Audubon Park, Orlando – The OB Julep is a standout so far, but I also wouldn’t miss their specials.
Orlando – Beer & Wine
- Any beer at Ten10 Brewing Company, Thirsty Topher, Sideward Brewing or Redlight Redlight in Orlando – all four always have such a great selection and variety, whether it’s their own beer or from somewhere else.
- Grapefruit Aperol Spritz at Hillstone in Winter Park, Orlando – featured in my first Instagram reel here with Klo!
- Wine on tap from Sixty Vines gives you the wine tasting experience at your own pace.
- I always love the unique wine list at The Strand. They are usually (if not always) natural wines from small wineries.
Orlando – Cocktails
- Palomas! – This year, I definitely had a paloma kick. In Orlando, I love that Gnarly Barley and Ravenous Pig Brewing (at their beer garden and Milkhouse) both have it on tap. The Guesthouse also makes a great one that is included in their happy hour (for $3 off from 4-8 daily).
- Sunflower cocktail at The Matador in Mills 50 District, Orlando – my most frequently consumed cocktail at one place ever – it’s a go-to and SO consistently made.
- Espresso martini at The Pinery in Ivanhoe Village, Orlando – highlighted on this Instagram post. Just wow! What a treat!
- Pineapple old fashioned at Russell’s Lake Ivanhoe in Ivanhoe Village, Orlando
- Every cocktail at Sunroom, The Wellborn, or Bites & Bubbles in Orlando. I order based on my mood and am never disappointed.
From My Travels
- Any cocktail at Ice Plant Bar in St. Augustine (see my post here) or Julep Palm Valley in Jacksonville (plus, look how gorgeous the bar is!)
- Smoked Old Fashioned at The Ritz Carlton Amelia Island – See it in action on my Instagram with more details in this post.
- Ghost Rider cocktail at Toca Madera in Scottsdale – Even this picture doesn’t do it justice!
- Any cocktail at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden in Las Vegas – On my Instagram here. Did I mention Gordon Ramsay sat two tables over?! *Total fangirl moment*
In Case You Missed It
- Orlando City Guide: The Best Bars to Drink Beer, Wine and Cocktails
- Bachelorette Weekend in Scottsdale, AZ
- My Top 6 Favorite Places & More in Las Vegas, NV
- A Really Great Day in Amelia Island, FL
- I Tried 6 New Restaurants & Bars in Jacksonville That You Will Love
- The Top 20 Wines I Drank in 2020
What and/or where are your favorite drinks? Leave me a comment below. I’d love to know! Cheers!