It should come as no surprise that we are big Thrive Market fans; I’ve shared many Thrive Market hauls on my Instagram and keto-friendly grocery picks here. Since I am no longer following the keto diet, I wanted to write this updated Thrive Market healthy favorites post. Spoiler: Some of them are naturally keto, so you might notice a few duplicates! Before I dive in, I will preface that, because of the way we receive shipments to our apartment, we cannot utilize the wine or frozen sections on Thrive Market. It’s a bummer, but some day when we find a house, we will definitely explore those options as well.
What I Love About Thrive Market
The best part about having a Thrive Market subscription is the deals, exclusive offerings, product selection, and free gifts. They carry so many popular brands that you’d find at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Fresh Market, etc., usually at better prices. The website also makes it easy to know what you’ve ordered before, with “buy again” sections or reminders that you’ve purchased that item before.
Thrive Market is also incredible for any dietary restrictions or allergies as they have a filter for just about everything, i.e. gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, raw, vegan, vegetarian, keto, low FODMAP, organic, Whole30, non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, caffeine-free, cholesterol-free, dye and color additive-free, fragrance-free, nut-free, soy-free, Leaping Bunny certified, etc. Learn more about it here!
The customer service and packaging of Thrive Market orders I’ve received are impressive. It’s the little things that can go a long way! All your orders are delivered with free carbon-neutral shipping.
Last but not least, every annual membership sponsors a free membership for a family in need. <3
- Thrive Market Organic GF Rolled Oats – I am big into overnight oats lately so this 32 oz bag is perfect
- Purely Elizabeth Granola – My all-time favorite granola! I’ve probably gone through 50 bags of it.
- Birch Benders Pancake Mix – The best easy pancakes! You can’t beat homemade pancakes but this brand is great for convenience.
- Wild Planet, Wild Pink Salmon or Thrive Market Non-GMO Wild Pink Salmon – These are ready-to-eat and great for adding to a salad, wrap, or eggs.
- Go Raw Sprouted Seed Salad Toppers – I love these on salads for the crunch and flavor.
- Thrive Market Shirataki Ramen Noodles – Another quick and easy meal is these ramen-style shirataki noodles with sautéed vegetables and any protein.
- Jovial Pasta – A great brand for healthier and GF pastas.
- Annie’s Mac & Cheese – Our favorite pre-made mac & cheese and guilty pleasure. Add sausage, broccoli, prosciutto, hot sauce,….whatever you fancy.
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth – The best store-bought bone broth I’ve had to-date. Turmeric Ginger Chicken, Lemongrass Ginger Beef Pho, and the Miso Soup are my personal favorites. They go on sale often on Thrive Market.
- Thrive Market Quinoa and Rice Packets – We always have some packets on-hand, whether it’s rice, quinoa, cauliflower, broccoli or a mix. They’re super easy and healthy…what more could you want?
- Thrive Market Pastas
Dressings, Sauces, Spreads and Syrups
- Brami Lupini Bean Dip & Hummus – While this hummus is a different consistency to Sabra, for example, I really enjoy the flavor.
- Oswald Co. Chia Smash Jams – These are amazing if you love (or miss) classic fruit jams. I love adding them to yogurt, overnight oats or toast.
- Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Monkfruit Syrup – While the consistency is not quite as good as pure maple syrup, the flavor is pretty spot-on if you’re looking for a healthier alternative to maple syrup.
- Thrive Market Organic Refined Coconut Oil – A great price for high-quality coconut oil. I use it on the skillet before making pancakes, for making popcorn, and my cobbler.
- Thrive Market Pasta Sauces – Simple ingredients and great taste
- Primal Kitchen everything…Avocado Oil Salad Dressings, Sauces and Spreads (Green Goddess Salad Dressing, Alfredo Sauce, and Pesto Mayo are some of my favorites!)
- Simply Organic Mild Taco Simmer Sauce
- Yai’s Thai Curry
- Thrive Market Organic Tamari GF Soy Sauce
- Thrive Market Zesty Thai Green Hot Sauce
- Thrive Market Organic Salsa
- Flackers – You know I love a cheese & charcuterie board, and these are a great addition for nutrition (and less carbs than crackers). I like the sea salt or rosemary flavors.
- Dang Keto Bars – The lemon matcha are my favorite!
- Brami Lupini Beans
- Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn with Himalayan Pink Salt
- Siete Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- From The Ground Up Cauliflower Stalks – My mom got me hooked on these. So hooked, in fact, that they don’t last very long in my pantry, ha!
- Artisana Organics Raw Almond Butter – This almond butter is worth the splurge! Trust me, the flavor and quality is unlike any almond butter I’ve tried to date.
- Santa Cruz Organics Creamy Dark Roasted Peanut Butter – For a smooth peanut butter, this one does not have any oils, hooray!
- Thrive Market Pitted Medjool Dates – Even though dates still look like cockroaches to me, they really are so delicious. I enjoy them plain or with nut butters or in a smoothie. Multi-purpose sweet treat, just don’t go overboard as they are still high in natural sugars.
- Navitas Organics Power Snacks – Speaking of sweet and delicious, these are very yummy. Don’t underestimate how power-packed they are – your stomach will thank me later!
- Thrive Market Nuts – Great prices, great quality, large sizes. We get almost all of our nuts from them!
- Living Intentions Activated Sprouted Trail Mix – Eat this healthier trail mix on its own, or add it to yogurt or overnight oats for added texture and sweetness.
- Thrive Market Sweet Potato Chips – For those random moments when you crave something salty and crunchy, these chips are a smart choice.
- Whisps Cheese Crisps – Add them to a cheese board or snack on them on their own. Great plane snack too, so long as you don’t have any dairy sensitivities.
- Epic or 4505 Meats Pork Rinds – A snack that I always love is pork rinds with guacamole, or pork rind nachos!
- Thrive Market Paleo Snack Mix – For a more traditional trail mix, these are the absolute best. Another travel snack favorite.
- Simple Mills Cookies
- Siete Grain-Free Mexican Chocolate Cookies
- Smart Sweets Peach Rings – I’m admittedly less of a sour candy fan, but if I do crave it, these are it.
- Hu Chocolate Bars and Snacking Gems
- Lily’s Sweets – Lily’s does an incredible job at mimicking the flavor of your favorite chocolate indulgences, but without added sugar. Everything is sweetened with stevia and it’s just as good, I promise. Chocolate bars, peanut butter cups, chocolate chips…you name it, they have it.
- Thrive Market Organic Pure Vanilla Extract – Great quality and almost always on sale. A great deal compared to what you’d usually find at the grocery store.
- Poppi – These prebiotic sodas are the way of the future, and I’m so here for it. The orange is one of my favorites!
- Sparkling waters – We are big sparkling water/tea consumers at home. Thrive Market carries Sound, Aura Bora, Sanzo, Revive, Swoon, SkinTe, and more. I wish they had Spindrift and Olipop, two other brand favorites of ours.
- Pop & Bottle Lattes – We first discovered this brand at Thrive Market, and later saw it popping up at grocery stores left and right. We’ve tried every flavor and they are all delicious!
- Four Sigmatic Lattes – If you want to try adaptogens, Four Sigmatic is a fantastic brand to start with. Their flavors such as the Cacao, Chai Latte, Matcha Latte, and Golden Latte completely cover up the mushroom earthiness in my opinion. I have often reached for a cup of the cacao or chai as my evening “dessert” since they contain Reishi to help you relax. I genuinely feel the difference. As for the coffee, I’ve found that it somehow is so well-balanced that doesn’t give me the unwanted side effects of coffee.
- Gaia Herbs Gas & Bloating Tea – I will admit, the name is not glamorous. However, it works and it tastes great even if you’re not trying to treat digestive discomfort. I reach for it regularly, no pun intended!
- Traditional Medicinals Tea – Similar to Gaia Herbs, this is another line of what I would call healing teas. The Spearmint and Nighty Night are some of our personal favorites.
- Teeccino Roasted Herbal Dandelion Teas – We discovered Teeccino at Thrive Market and are obsessed with the Caramel Nut, Dark Roast (tastes like coffee!), and Mocha Mint flavors. They are excellent at night for your digestion.
- The Republic of Tea – I have been a fan of The Republic of Tea since I was a little girl. The variety, quality, and flavors are truly excellent. I have too many favorites to list!
- Numi Teas – A recent discovery is the Numi Rooibos Tea and I love it! Rooibos lattes are a South African specialty that I often forget about, but love when I have them. Honestly, it needs to become more popular at coffee/tea shops here in the U.S.
- Organic India Tulsi Teas – I was intrigued by the incredible reviews, and they did not steer me wrong. Lemon Ginger is a staple tea in our house and we also love their Sleep Tea.
- Yogi Teas – I love how the Yogi Tea packets fit in our tea organizer but the variety is also fun. I’ve tried most of the flavors with some of my favorites being Bedtime and Honey Lavender.
- Thrive Market Teas – Despite all these specialty brands above, Thrive Market makes great teas of their own as well.
More of my favorite tea favorites can be found in this post!
I always receive great feedback from sharing my open and honest thoughts, so here are a few disappointments that I won’t be repurchasing.
- Garlic Gold Toasted Garlic Nuggets – I absolutely love the idea of these, but they aren’t very exciting IRL.
- Go Raw Sprouted Organic Granola – As much as I love the brand’s seed mixes (mentioned above), this granola didn’t quite do it for me.
- Thrive Market Grain-Free Granola – I totally appreciate that they offer their own granolas, but similar to other items on this list, they are not as good as their popular brand alternative. In this case, I’m referring to Purely Elizabeth.
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Wraps – I really wanted to like these but I couldn’t quite figure out what to use them with. I found the coconut flavor to be a bit strong.
- Thrive Market Everything Bagel Blend – Despite all the alternatives we’ve tried, nothing beats the OG Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel. Who knew it could be such a difficult thing to replicate?!
- OM Mighty Chicken Bone Broth – I love the ingredients and price point of this bone broth, but it’s just not as good as Kettle & Fire. I also find it doesn’t blend/dissolve as well as I’d like.
- Avocado Huggers – We’ve used these for a while, but honestly, they’re unnecessary and not super effective. We also found that avocados really vary in size so it was difficult to match the sizing perfectly to prevent air touching the open avocado. Although wasteful, nothing works better than saran wrap.
Other Thrive Market Offerings
Given the length of this post and that Adventures in Gourmet is a food-centric blog, I wanted to keep these offerings to a minimum. However, they are definitely worth checking out!
- Beauty – Brands I love include Hero Cosmetics, RMS Beauty, Ursa Major, Acure, Mad Hippie, Weleda, Well People
- Home – I love getting the Everyone hand soap – The scents are so good and have a very clean ingredient list. If you’re a Mrs. Meyers fan, you’d love these. I’m eager to try more from their laundry and cleaning section. If you have any recommendations, I’d love to know!
- Bath & Body – Brands I love include Dr. Bronner’s, Lumineux, Kitsch, The Honest Co., The Seaweed Bath Co., Boiron
- Vitamins – Brands I love include LMNT, Moon Juice, Liquid IV, Thorne, Beekeeper’s Naturals, and more
- Babies & Kids – I don’t have any kids so I can’t speak to this category.
- Pets – I don’t have any pets so I can’t speak to this category.
- Frozen, Meat & Seafood, Wine – As previously stated, we are unable to receive fresh or frozen items via delivery to our apartment complex. Regarding wine, it’s easier now that we have a delivery service bring packages to our door, whereas before we had to walk it quite a distance from the pick-up area to our door.
Sign Up For Thrive Market
For me, a membership to Thrive Market pays for itself very quickly because of the great deals and savings. I think it is especially worth considering if you want the convenience of online grocery shopping, enjoy trying new products, have a healthy diet, prefer cleaner products, or have food allergies/diet restrictions.
Believe it or not, you can even make back your membership fee in savings, or they will credit you the difference! That means if your membership fee was $60 & you only saved $40 during your membership year, they’ll automatically add $20 Thrive Cash to your account after you renew!
If you are interested in trying out a Thrive Market subscription, I wanted to offer my referral link for you to get 40% off your first order! Full transparency, I will receive $40 Thrive Cash if you sign up. Thank you, as always, for your support!
To sign up and receive the 40% off discount, click here: http://thrv.me/eMPn4n. *The discount will automatically apply at check out. If you have any issues, feel free to reach out to me on Instagram @adventuresingourmet for the quickest response!
P.S. Thrive Market offers free shipping on all grocery orders over $49!
This post is not sponsored, nor have I ever received any special perks, discounts, or free items from Thrive Market. I genuinely love the brand and offerings!