Restricted Content: Purchase Below for Full Access
I’m thrilled to share my SECOND premium and FOURTH European city guide: Budapest! As the last stop on our three-week adventure, it turned out to be the perfect combination of fun and relaxing. More so than anywhere else, it combined enchanting history and architecture with a modern, lively atmosphere. We explored many of the best restaurants, bars, attractions to see, and things to do around the city that I’ve detailed in this guide for all of you. I did hours upon hours of research online and asked everyone I knew (and even those who I didn’t) for recommendations; so thanks to those of you who gave me such wonderful suggestions!
What’s Included in the Budapest Travel Guide
- Why I specifically chose to visit Budapest
- When I went and why I loved the dates we chose
- The style of the locals, must pack items, and other packing tips
- The exact Airbnb we rented; and a local’s insight to the best areas to stay in
- How to use public transportation around the city
- An interactive map detailing each place I visited
- A list of places I’m dying to try on my next visit
- 22 exclusive reviews of bars, restaurants, and things to do
- 70+ beautiful photos from our trip!
- Instant access to the guide to read from anywhere, anytime
View the Full Guide Now!
Immediate download! Get instant and unlimited access to the guide with a secure one time payment via PayPal.com
In Case You Missed It
- Netherlands Day Trips (Delft, The Hague, Amsterdam, Haarlem)
Where else would you like to see? Comment below!