I’m excited to introduce this new series to the blog that you’ll see more often than the yearly Travel Bucket List. For a food and drink bucket list to be more realistic and attainable, I am breaking it down by season. This winter, there are many places in Downtown West Palm Beach and Palm Beach that have revealed exciting news & grand openings. Whether it’s returning to restaurants I only went to lunch or a drink for, or new places entirely, here is my bucket list of restaurants & bars I hope to try before March 20th!
West Palm Beach, FL
- Civil Society Brewing Company in Jupiter
I tried to go here once while I was gluten-free for a few months and they did not have any ciders available. Would love to go back and support the owners, who are alumni of my high school!
- The Parched Pig in Palm Beach Gardens
- Coolinary Cafe in Palm Beach Gardens
Same owner and next door to The Parched Pig
- PGA National’s iBar
I’ve heard good things and they have live music on some nights. If it’s related at all, the PGA National Spa is great.
- Paddy Mac’s Irish Pub & Restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens
- Brass Ring Pub in North Palm Beach
- Leila in West Palm Beach
- Pistache in West Palm Beach
I’ve been years ago and have good memories of the food, service and atmosphere. More recently, I’ve heard amazing things about the mussels that I would love to try!
- The Blind Monk in West Palm Beach
- West Palm Brewery & Wine Vault in West Palm Beach
- Restoration Hardware Rooftop in West Palm Beach
- Sant Ambroeus in Palm Beach
I’ve been to this restaurant in NYC a couple times, but they recently opened a location in Palm Beach and it is the absolute hot spot. I walked past it in the newly designed Royal Poinciana Plaza and it was packed!
- Costa in Palm Beach
- Cafe Boulud in Palm Beach
- Chez L’epicier in Palm Beach
- Flagler Steakhouse in Palm Beach
- Kadence in Audubon Park
I loved my first experience at Kadence in the fall and have been dying to go back since. I follow them on Instagram and their chirashi bowls and pre-fixe dinners look incredible.
- The Glass Knife in Winter Park
Recently opened – looks so cute for a drink & dessert.
- Hotto Potto in Baldwin Park
I love a good hot pot (Hakata Tonton in NYC was the best!). With the unusually cool weather in Florida, a hot pot seems like the perfect solution.
- Osprey Tavern in Baldwin Park
I’ve heard good things and the menu looks totally up my alley – it’s an obvious choice!
- Dovecote in Downtown Orlando
I almost went here once before but we had to change plans last-minute. As one of the best restaurants in Downtown Orlando, it remains on the list.
I’ve never visited Austin before, but as I mentioned here, I booked a trip for this winter! I’ll be sure to do a city guide afterwards (see where to stay & eat, and where to drink & what to do), but these are some items being incorporated into the plan.
- Breakfast burritos
- Texas BBQ
- Cute patio dining – there seems to be so many good options for this!
- Live entertainment & drinks
- Happy hour deals
- Speakeasy bars
What restaurants and bars are on your winter bucket list?